As you can see from our top post. We are not active, as so many of the twi-blogs are not. If you're looking for a twi-fic rec, try the Fictionators, The LUV'NV, The Lemonade Stand, The Perv Pack's Smut Shack, or The Twigasm. The majority of the Twi-blogs have shut down, while the rest have adapted to include book reviews or things like that.

As for Tazz and Akyria, they have both left fandom permanently. They have moved onto different things, they followed their hearts and it led them elsewhere. We hope that you too follow your dreams and that they take you on an unexpected journey.

For those writing original fiction, looking at different publishing houses can be tricky, check the forums at Absolute Write and do your homework well.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Thank You and Goodbye

I want to thank you for sticking with us while we've been quiet for the last month. Within that time frame it became apparent that it was time for us to close the blog. 

Over the past two and half years I have had the great pleasure of working with some of the greatest women in fandom, over the course of the life of the Muse blog, there have been many affiliates we have worked with, many Muses, and although some have left, to me they will always be Muses.

I thank each and every one of you for reading, tweeting, commenting on our posts, and for standing beside us through the years.  It's been one hell of a ride.  

We will not delete the blog, it will be left up for all of you. And with that we must say goodbye. 

3 comments:

NCChris said...

I'm sorry to see you go. Best of luck to all of you!

Madam Akyria said...

Thank you Chris. That means a lot to me.

Anonymous said...

While I know its time to go, I must thank you for everything. You accepted me as a muse at a time when I was just finding my stride in the fandom, supported me through personal ups and downs, and have always let me know you were there for me. I'm blessed to have met you all.